Upcoming Stuff

Greetings!  It's been a while since I've updated the blog, but I'm gonna try and make up for it to you guys really soon.  I've got some stuff in the works that I think is pretty exciting :)

First up, I have been conducting an email interview with Brian Dalton (Mister Deity) and I'm hoping to get that wrapped up and posted here soon.  It's been very entertaining and informative and I look forward to sharing it with the world!

Next, I've got 6 Juice Reviews to record - look for those in the next few days.  My buddy Chris over at Alvin E-Cigs (alvinecigs.com) threw me some samples of the following Hi-Caliber juices:  Pineapple Plunge, Black Cherry Pina Colada, Robust, Caramel Cappuccino, Our 4, and Apple Pie.  Yes, I did receive these samples at no charge for reviewing purposes, but I assure you that I will be completely honest with my evaluation.

On a minor note, I've been working on a ton of miniature wargaming stuff - minis, terrain, buildings, all kinds of cool stuff.  I'm working on some better lighting for photos and videos and I'll be sure and get those up as soon as I can.

Now, for the best part:  I have found a co-host for the Advocating Reality Podcast!  He is a good friend of mine, a fellow Atheist and freethinker, and he is far more interesting than I ever could be, so the show might actually turn out to be decent :)  Stay tuned over the next week or two for Episode #2!

That's all for now, so until next time:  Keep your stick on the ice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Methodological Naturalism Explained - Why Science Can't Consider The Supernatural

Atheist / Christian T-Shirt Challenge - Given by The Atheist Advocate

On Evolution: Common Misconceptions and Deceptions