The Advocating Reality Podcast - Episode #1 - Evolution, Creationism, and Intelligent Design

The first episode of the Advocating Reality podcast is up!  I did this one on my own, but I'm hoping to have a co-host or two for the next one.

This episode is an introduction to me and to the podcast, and the official topic is "Evolution, Creationism and Intelligent Design".

Comments are welcome!


Links mentioned in this podcast:

My YouTube channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/ddarklighter?feature=mhum
TalkOrigins - http://talkorigins.org
Email me at advocatingreality@gmail.com


Opening Theme:
Feed On Me
Music Provided By freeplaymusic.com
Composed by:Jeffrey N Ayers, Brandon Towers, Matthew P Dana, Matthew A Mrowka, Eric J Donovan, all ASCAP
Published by: Freeplaynjj, ASCAP (50%), Rebekah M Music, ASCAP (50%)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Methodological Naturalism Explained - Why Science Can't Consider The Supernatural

Atheist / Christian T-Shirt Challenge - Given by The Atheist Advocate

On Evolution: Common Misconceptions and Deceptions